NGOs & Nonprofits
At Eriksen, we are socially conscious and progressive. We serve clients that connect people, bring positive change, and inspire meaningful understanding.
navigating the multicultural landscape
Eriksen provides translation and localization support to help mission-driven organizations communicate with their members, donors, and advocates—in any language. We translate reports that highlight the experiences of women living with HIV, newsletters that show how low-income entrepreneurs are obtaining micro loans, and bulletins that advocate for the support of refugees.
Our diverse linguists live and work in the regions for which they translate, so they deliver language that is relevant and culturally appropriate. Our team translates specialized, technical content with speed and accuracy, preserving the intent of your message while conveying your organization’s voice.
how we can help
Eriksen provides the language mission-driven organizations need to speak to the communities they serve.
- member communications
- public outreach materials
- briefings, surveys, white papers, and fact sheets
- campaign and fundraising collateral
- audio and video content
We are proud to support impactful organizations doing meaningful work. Some of our clients include:
- United Nations Population Fund
- UN Women
- United Nations Development Programme
- United Nations Office for South-South Cooperation
- United Nations Office for Disarmament Affairs
- UN Capital Development Fund
- Center for Independence of the Disabled, NY
- League of Women Voters of New York State
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- The LGBT Community Center of NYC
- The Nature Conservancy
- New York Civil Liberties Union
- Nurse-Family Partnership
- Office and Professional Employees International Union
- Operation Lifesaver
- Population Reference Bureau
- Red T
- Save the Children
- Tent Partnership for Refugees
We’ve had great feedback from our field staff about how the videos are freeing up the time they normally spend training partners, letting them focus on other important tasks. Thanks so much for being an important part of this project. It was a pleasure to work with Eriksen.
Meredith Treadwell, Kiva