- Location: Remote
For 35 years, Eriksen Translations has been a leading provider of multilingual services in more than 100 languages. In addition to translation, Eriksen offers web and multimedia localization, typesetting, interpreting, and transcreation. Eriksen partners with major companies in finance and insurance; law; health care; education, nonprofits and NGOs; NYC and NYS agencies; and museums and cultural institutions worldwide.
Located in downtown Brooklyn, Eriksen offers a uniquely creative, diverse, and dynamic work environment. With talented staff and an extensive network of linguists, the company has earned an excellent reputation for its commitment to flawless translation and exceptional service, both with its clients and within the translation industry.
Eriksen seeks a motivated, experienced account manager with excellent client management, customer service, and sales skills. Account managers oversee and manage a variety of translation and localization projects for clients in the United States and abroad. Your success depends on your ability to educate clients and prospects on the company’s services, meeting their specific needs.
As an account manager you are an integral part of a team that drives revenue growth by:
- Strategically managing a portfolio of existing clients with an eye toward expanding these accounts horizontally via referrals resulting from superlative customer service and persistent follow-through on all requests and opportunities
- Providing agile support of sales efforts led by Eriksen’s Director of Sales and Director of Client Services
- Partnering closely with production to provide clients with innovative solutions
- Identify and pursue potential business opportunities
- Advise clients on all matters pertaining to multilingual communication
- Manage client expectations and partner with the production team to provide clients with innovative solutions
- Negotiate fees and provide quotes for clients and prospects
- Maintain, develop, map, and penetrate existing clients’ organizations to gain in-depth understanding of their long-term goals
- Regularly follow up on existing clients and prospects, and visit as appropriate
- Actively pursue all new business leads and develop new business relationships
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant language industry experience. Hands-on client management and/or business development experience preferred
- Excellent English oral and written interpersonal and communication skills
- Dynamic, creative self-starter who excels at problem solving and who has the tenacity and sustained commitment to achieve results
- Flexible, goal-oriented team player
- Embracing of cultural and multilingual diversity in the workplace and in the world
- Customer-service and business development focused
- Ability to multi-task with outstanding attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Knowledge of one or more languages, in addition to English, preferred
There are many benefits to a career at Eriksen Translations as you work in a multilingual and multicultural environment. Eriksen’s benefits include health insurance, long-term disability insurance, 401(k) plan, tuition and gym membership reimbursement, and generous time off. In addition to a competitive salary and excellent benefits, you will enjoy a team-oriented atmosphere. Please visit www.eriksen.com for more information.
Please submit your resume/CV and cover letter along with your salary requirements. Eriksen Translations Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply →